- 0.50 sugar
- 1 eggs
- 0.75 walnuts
- 12 graham wafers
- 0.50 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
How to make No-Bake Chocolate Cake
- Put graham wafers in a bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add sugar, cocoa and beaten egg. Stir and boil for 1 minute.
- Add vanilla, nuts and wafer crumbs.
- Press into an 8 x 8 greased pan.
- Optional: cover with your favourite icing.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Hopped-up on caffeine rich chocolat...
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate oat cakes
- Triple hazelnut cake with chocolate...
- Chocolate fudge cake with rich cher...
- Sticky chocolate cake
- Throwdown's german chocolate cake w...
- Double fudge cake with chocolate bu...
- Individual molten chocolate coconut...
- Chocolate-glazed fairy cakes
- Really good chocolate layer cake