Age Restricted Content
More Recipes You May Like
For the base:
- 85g digestive biscuits
- 85g ginger nut biscuits
For the filling:
- 500g white chocolate
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 500g soft cream cheese
- 50g caster sugar
- 175ml cream
- 225g fresh raspberry
How to make No-Bake White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
1. For the base, combine biscuits &, then press into the base of a 23cm (9.5") springform tin.
2. For the filling, put the chocolate,and vanilla pod in a heatproof bowl and microwave in 20-second bursts to melt it. Allow to cool slightly.
3. In another bowl, mix the soft cheese, sugar andcream til smooth.
4. Remove the vanilla pod from the chocolate mixture and stir the chocolate into the cream. Gently stir in raspberries with a spatula, then spoon on top of the base, smooth carefully, and leave in the fridge to set (8-24 hours).
5. Remove from tin and decorate with raspberries to serve.