2) Deglaze the pan with the tequila and the lime juice and leave to simmer until the liquid is almost evaporated. Remove from the heat. Shred the chicken with 2 forks and allow to cool. Stir in the coriander.
3) Wrap the tortillas in kitchen paper and microwave for 2 minutes to make them pliable. Place about 4 tbsp of chicken mixture on a tortilla, roll tightly and close with a cocktail stick. Repeat with the other tortillas.
4) In large cast iron skillet, heat 1cm of rapoeseed oil to 180C. Add the rolls to the hot oil, placing seam side down. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown and then turn to the other side.
5) Remove the rolls from the pan when cooked and drain on kitchen paper. Remove the cocktail sticks and serve with the guacamole and salsa.
For the guacamole:
1) Place all ingredients in a blender and puree.
For the salsa:
1) Rub the tomatillos with oil; grill until browned all over.
2) Place the tomatillos in a blender with the onion, water, garlic, coriander leaves, vinegar and hot sauce and puree.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Top with soured cream and chopped tomatoes and serve.