Made this? How was it?
- 450g large shell-on deveined prawns
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp seafood seasoning (recommended: Old Bay)
- Remoulade Sauce, recipe follows
For the spicy remoulade sauce:
- 300ml mayonnaise
- 60ml stone-ground mustard
- 1 clove garlic clove, smashed
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp hot paprika
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- Special equipment: a food processor
How to make No Fuss Peel 'n' Eat Prawns
For the prawns: Preheat oven to 180°C. Toss shrimp evenly in oil and seasoning and bake on a sheet tray for 10 to 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve with Spicy Remoulade sauce as dip.
For the Spicy Remoulade: Place all ingredients into a food processor anduntil smooth. Chill until ready to serve. (Makes about 350ml).
- Caribbean Chicken Wings
- Mini Pecan Pumpkin Pies
- Deep-fried Oyster Po' Boy Sandwiche...
- Jumbo Prawns with Coriander and Chi...
- Roasted prawns with Thousand Island...
- BBQ prawns with cocktail sauce
- Savoury palmiers
- I've got the need, the need for fri...
- Griddled prawns with grapefruit bbq...
- Chicken-green chilli straws with ja...
- Grilled BBQ bacon prawns
- Lobster salad in chicory