- 8 ice cream sandwich
- 2 teaspoons milk
How to make Nonconventional Ice-Cream Cake
- Cut ice-cream sandwiches into halves.
- Put all the ice-cream sandwiches into a large bowl.
- Pour in 2 tsp of milk.
- Mush and stir until there are no more lumps.
- (Stirring will take some time unless blended with a mixer).
- Pour mixture into a microwavable bowl. (Note that the shape of the cake will be an impression of the bowl used).
- Microwave 3-4 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to poke the middle of the cake in order to see if it needs more time in the microwave.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Cake ice cream cones
- Ice cream cake
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese...
- Throwdown's german chocolate cake w...
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Margarita ice cream
- Pumpkin biscuits with cream cheese....
- Triple hazelnut cake with chocolate...
- Gingerbread cake with brandy sauce....
- Cheesecake, Guavas and Vanilla Ice....
- Coconut cake with 7-minute icing
- Dulce de Leche Ice Cream Cone Cupca...