For the noodle cake:
1. Fill a saucepan with water and bring to the boil, cook the noodles for about 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Whilst they cook untangle them gently with the back of a wooden spoon or a chopstick.
3. Drain them.
4. Oil a large dinner plate and place the noodles onto that, spread them out and let them cool and dry.
5. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a heavy based frying pan, now very carefully slide your noodle cake into the oil.
6. Cook the noodles over a medium heat until lovely and crisp and golden underneath, flip the cake over cook the other side crisp and golden adding a little more oil if needed.
7. Gently remove from the pan and transfer to a serving platter.
For the prawns and scallops:
1. Place oil in a wok and add the ginger and lemongrass stir. Fry for 30 seconds, don't let it burn.
2. Add the spring onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Now add the garlic, Nuoc Nam, soy sauce, ground white pepper, coriander and chili sauce, simmer for one minute.
4. Taste the sauce and add a little salt if needed5. Now stir in the prawns and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add the scallops and cook till the scallops turn opaque.
7. Remove from the heat and spoon onto the noodle cake.
8.Garnish with coriander and serve.