2) For the frico, heat a large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese into 2 circles about 11.5cm in diameter in the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, then carefully flip with a spatula and cook for another 1 minute. Drain the frico on paper towels. Repeat with remaining the cheese.
3) Meanwhile, to make the speck, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the slices of speck and cook until crispy, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
For the burgers:
1) Put the capicola and rosemary in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. In a large mixing bowl, combine the capicola mixture, minced beef, salt, and pepper; mix well. Separate the mixture into 4 equal portions and form the portions into patties to fit the size of the buns.
2) Heat a large skillet or griddle pan over high heat. Add the patties to the skillet and cook for 3 1/2 minutes. Flip the burgers and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or to desired doneness. During the last few minutes of cooking, top the burgers with equal amounts of fontina cheese and tent with aluminium foil to melt cheese. Also, during last few minutes of cooking, toast the buns.
To assemble the burgers:
1) Spread a generous amount of Italian herb butter on the cut sides of the buns. On each bun bottom, arrange equal amounts of pine nuts, crispy speck, rocket, a burger topped with cheese, and a Frico. Cover with the bun tops and serve.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs cannot make representation as to the results.