1) Heat oven to 180C/Gas 4. Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of un-greased 23-cm spring form pan. (If dough is sticky, use floured fingers.) Bake 17 to 22 mins or until light golden brown.
2) Meanwhile, place peanuts in resealable food storage plastic bag; seal bag. Crush peanuts with rolling pin or meat mallet; set aside.
3) In medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramel topping, peanut butter and cinnamon uncovered on high 30 to 60 secs or until hot and bubbly; stir well. Drizzle mixture evenly over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips, vanilla baking chips and crushed peanuts.
4) Bake 12 to 18 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hr 30 minutes.
5) Run sharp knife carefully around edge of tart to loosen; remove side of pan. To serve, cut tart into wedges. Store tightly covered at room temperature.