This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Cut the chicken thighs into bite sized pieces. Peel and dice the potato into 1-2cm cubes.
2. Par boil the potatoes for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, gently fry the chicken in oil for 2 minutes. Stir through the garlic coconut paste and fry for 2 minutes. Then add the Nyonya paste and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4. Drain the par boiled potatoes and add to the frying pan along with the coconut milk and simmer for 8 minutes.
5. Add the green beans and garnish. Stir and simmer for 4 minutes.
6. Serve in bowls garnished with the lime wedges (optional).
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com