- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 onions
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 small green peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon mild chilli powder
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons tomato pur�e
- 8 ounces tomato
- 14 ounces red kidney beans
How to make OAMC Chili Con Carne
- Heat oil in saucepan and add garlic, onion and pepper, frying until soft. Add the ground beef until pink is gone. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool, place in freezer containers and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw overnight in fridge, add to saucepan and slowly bring to boiling, stirring occasionally. Simmer for 5 minutes, then serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)