1. Put the apple juice and sugar into a pan and stir. Warm together until they are fully blended.
2. Add the cinnamon stick and the half orange studded with cloves.
3. Then add the cider and Cointreau and warm gently.
4. Put in the lemon and ginger teabag and leave to infuse for 2 minutes and then remove.
5. Warm, do not boil, for 10 minutes so that all flavours infuse. Serve warm.
Note: Please do not boil the drinks, this will make the spices bitter and you lose the booze! If pre-preparing, remove spices and fruit and keep warm.