- 68 g fine sea salt
- 16 g grapeseed oil
- 12 g oil
- 3 g avocado oil
- 3 g macadamia nut oil
- 1 g jojoba oil
- 1 g vitamin E
- 10 drops essential oil
How to make One Minute Manicure
- Before you start: Oils can go rancid -- so check first to make sure that the oils do not have strong smells. Have proper containers -- a wide mouth works perfect to scoop out the oils/salt mixture. Try and keep the oils from obtaining any bacteria and
- To Start: Measure out ingredients into a large container. Mix well. Pour into 2 wide mouth containers.
- To use: With a spoon or chop stick, re-mix the salt back into the oils. Using the spoon, apply some to clean hands. Massage into the hands, for 1 minute -- paying particular attention to the nails and cuticles.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry with paper towel. Moisturize with hand cream.
- Make this part of your daily routine and your hands will benefit from all the lovely healing oils.
- Carrier Oils: Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Castor oil, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Olive, Sesame Seed, Sunflower, Wheat Germ.
- Exotic Oils: Borage, Calendula, Carrot Tissue, Comfrey, Evening Primrose, Hemp, Macadamia, Ostrich, Rose Hip.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Ten-minute tomato soup
- 10 minute apple sauce
- 30 minute garlic-parsley chicken-un...
- 10-minute white pizza
- 30 minute southern classic: Country...
- Coconut Cake with 7-Minute Frosting...
- 30-minute turkey chilli
- Coconut cake with 7-minute icing
- One special spaetzle
- Sausage and fish one-pot
- One big pretzel
- Holiday cookies: one dough, three h...