- 6 hard-boiled egg
- 0.25 mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoons onion soup mix
How to make Onion Dip Deviled Eggs
- Cool and peel 6 hard-boiled eggs.
- Cut in half lengthwise, and place yolks in a separate small bowl; mash with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and onion soup mix.
- Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves. Sprinkle with Paprika if desired.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- 4-pepper devilled eggs
- Really onion dip
- Cajun tempura okra with green onion...
- Cracked pepper potato crisps with o...
- French beans with roasted corn and....
- Roasted carrots and cippolini onion...
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Rhode Island chowder
- Herbed-baked eggs
- Flounder fish salad