1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. Place the oranges into a small saucepan and cover with water. Simmer over a medium heat for about an hour, then remove from heat, and allow to cool.
3. Place the oranges into blender and puree. Add eggs and oils whilst blending.
4. Add dry ingredients to blender till incorporated (or mix together in a large bowl).
5. Pour into round, greased cake tin, place in oven and bake to 40-45 mins or till cake has risen and is light brown in colour. Remove from oven when cooked.
For the Crème Fraiche:
1. Mix blood orange oil together with crème fraiche. Add a splash of whisky and combine.
2. Dust cake with icing sugar and serve with crème fraiche mixture.