For the cake:
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas 4. Butter a 23-cm round cake pan.
2) Separate the biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in the center of the pan. Cut the remaining biscuits in half, forming 14 half-circles. Arrange the pieces around the center biscuit with cut sides facing in the same direction. Brush melted butter over the tops of the biscuits.
3) In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, sugar, and orange zest. Mix well and sprinkle over biscuits.
4) Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Drizzle glaze over the warm coffee cake and serve.
For the glaze:
1) In a small bowl combine icing sugar, cream cheese, and orange juice. Blend until smooth adding more orange juice, if needed, to thin.
Note: In the US you can buy American biscuits ready made in a tin. To substitute, see Paula Deen's recipe for American biscuits.