- 12 ounces orange soda
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 0.33 sugar
- 0.33 milk
- 16 ounces Cool
- 1.50 graham cracker crumbs
- 0.25 butter
How to make Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan with a single piece of extra wide aluminum foil as smoothly as possible. Pour Orange Soda into the pan until 1/4 inch deep. (Drink the rest.) Place in freezer, making sure the pan is level. Freeze until
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the milk. Refrigerate 30 minutes in mixing bowl to chill. Fold 1-1/2 of the tubs of the Cool Whip into the cheese mixture until smooth and fluffy. Spoon filling into the springform pan on top of
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until they form a crumbly texture. Gently sprinkle the crumbs over the frozen cheesecake, smoothing across to form a crust. Return to the freezer overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the sides of the springform pan. Loosen the the aluminum foil from the sides of the cheesecake. Invert the cheesecake onto a serving plate and carefully peel off the aluminum foil. Decorate the top with the remaining Cool Whip
- NOTE: If you are one of those "chocolate nuts", add 2 Tbsp cocoa to the graham cracker crumbs when making the crust.
(Courtesy of Food.com)