- 2 egg
- 0.67 orange juice
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 white bread
- 2 tablespoons
How to make Orange French Toast
- Combine eggs, orange juice, powdered sugar and cinnamon; blend well. Pour mixture into a shallow container.
- Dip each slice of bread in the mixture, coating well on each side.
- Melt 1 TBS butter in a large skillet; fry 4 slices until golden brown on each side. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and bread.
- Serve hot!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- French toast with mixed berries
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- French toast with caramelised apple...
- French toast
- French Toast with Salted Caramel an...
- Bourbon ball french toast
- Challah French toast
- Pain perdu
- French Toast
- Irish Soda Bread
- French Toast Casserole with Strawbe...
- Sunny's thick O.G. snap shake!