- 2 seedless oranges
- 4 ounces crushed pineapple
- 0.67 topping
- 2 angel food cake
How to make Orange Pineapple Salad
- Slice both stem and blossom ends off of orange.
- Stand the orange on a cutting board, cut side down. Run the blade of the knife between the flesh of the orange and the white pith, slicing off all of the pitch.
- Segment the peeled orange into eight pieces. Cut off any remaining pith from the inside of the orange.
- In a medium bowl mix oranges, pineapple, and whipped topping.
- Spoon over slices of angel food cake.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Spinach salad with grilled Mediterr...
- Spice Rubbed Grilled Duck Breast wi...
- Shaved Fennel and Green Apple Salad...
- Endive and Frisee Salad with Orange...
- Herb and sesame scallops with orang...
- Garden Salad with Orange-Dijon Vina...
- Mango and jicama slaw
- Confetti corn
- Sliced orange salad with olives and...
- Creamy Latin pasta salad
- Mandarin beetroot salad
- Peppery coleslaw with orange chilli...