For the brandy dnap cases:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and grease two baking sheets.
2. Gently melt the butter, sugar and syrup into a pan, remove from the heat and reserve.
3. Mix the flour with the ginger and cinnamon then beat into the sugar mix.
4. Roll the dough into small balls and place well separated on the trays before cooking for 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Leave to cool slightly and remove from the tray one by one and hold around a small bowl or tea cup.
6. Fill with a scoop of white chocolate mousse (see method below) and sprinkle with chopped cherries and pistachios.
For the white chocolate mousse:
1. Melt the chocolate on a water bath.
2. Bring the 200g of cream up to the boil.
3. Whisk the boiled cream and chocolate together until cool.
4. Fold in the whipped cream and place in the fridge.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.