1. Preheat oven 180°C. Grease a 25cm loose based cake tin with some butter and add the extra flour to coat tin, shake out any excess flour.
2. Break up the goat's cheese and beat until smooth then beat in Greek yoghurt.
3. Beat in yolks, sugar, flour and then lemon juice.
4. Whisk the egg whites and fold gently into the cake mix.
5. Pour into the cake tin and tap gently.
6. Place in oven and cook for about 45 minutes or until golden.
7. Leave to cool at room temperature.
8. Make a cross on top of the figs cutting down about halfway. Place a small knob of butter in the middle and drizzle with honey and bake until caramelised, about 7-10 minutes. Serve warm.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.