1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Bake the sweet potatoes for around 45 minutes, until you can pierce the skin with a fork.
3. Leave them to cool on a wire rack.
4. Once cooled, split the potatoes down the middle and scoop out the flesh. Make sure you’re careful not to break the skin as you’ll need these later.
5. You’ll only be using half the filling, so save the other half for another recipe.
6. Combine the mixture with salt and pepper, some of the cheese, chilli flakes and paprika.
7. Place a spoonful of the mixture into each potato skin, top with the rest of the cheese and bacon bits and bake in the oven for another 20-30 minutes, until their brown.
8. Top of with spring onions and serve with organic dips of your choice.