1. Boil the water with the orange zest, add the couscous, cover with cling film and set aside.
2. Heat an ovenproof casserole dish, and d fizzle with a little oil.
3. Season the lamb well with salt and pepper and colour on all sides, add the onion and carrots and celery and colour, add the cumin and toast together for 1 minute.
4. Add the Madeira and orange juice and reduce by half.
5. Add the tomatoes, herbs and them the stock, bring to the boil and place in the oven pre-heated to 190°C (fan oven) and cook 45-50 minutes or until tender.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
7. Flake the cous cous with a fork and serve together.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.