1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper then rub liberally with the marmalade and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the fennel in half then slice roughly.
4. Sprinkle into the base of a deep roasting tray.
5. Remove seeds from preserved lemons and roughly chop then sprinkle over the fennel.
6. Scatter the thyme leaves and the new potatoes on top.
7. Season with the salt and pepper and then place the chicken pieces on top skin side up.
8. Place in oven and cook for about 1 hour.
9. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.