Serves: 1 serving1) Pan-fry the salmon in a little butter until the fish begins to flake.
2) Cook the mussels in boiling water for a couple of minutes, until they have just opened. Discard any that do not open.
3) Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente.
4) Take the mussels out of the water and continue boiling to reduce to a stock.
5) Dice the tomato flesh and artichokes and heat in a little oil, but do not allow them to colour.
6) Take the pan off the heat, add the mustard, oil and vinegar, warm through and season. Mix in the reduced stock and add the chopped tarragon at the last minute.
7) Mix the sauce with the mussels and pasta and put in a bowl. Lay the salmon on top and eat immediately.