1. Cook the noodles according to the packet’s instructions, then rinse under cold water.
2. Make the curry paste by placing the spring onions, chillies, lime zest, lime leaves, lemongrass and garlic in a food processor and blending until you have a smooth paste.
3. Heat the groundnut oil in a wok and pour in the curry paste, cooking gently for 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Add the noodles and heat through. Serve with the pistachio nuts sprinkled on top.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.