1. Heat the oil in a large casserole dish.
2. Place the flour and parsley on a large plate and roll the turkey in the flour to coat. Add to the pan and brown for 5-8 minutes.
3. You may need to do this in batches. Stir in the shallots and mushrooms and brown lightly. Add the cider and cranberry sauce bring to the boil then simmer, covered for 40 minutes.
4. Remove the lid, add the crème fraiche and simmer uncovered for a further 20 minutes.
5. If you fancy a thicker sauce mix 2 tsp corn flour with 1tbsp water to make a smooth paste then add to the pan and simmer until thickened.
6. Season with a little black pepper. Sprinkle over the fresh parsley and serve.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.