- 10 ounces fish fillet
- 0.50 salsa
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
How to make Oven-Baked Salsa Fish Fillets
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place thawed fish fillets in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Spread with salsa and top with Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbling (about 8 to 12 min).
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Naan: Indian Oven-Baked Flat Bread
- Mexican courgette oven chips
- Beef fillet, pommes Anna, parsnip p...
- Watermelon-injected grilled pork fi...
- Fish Fajitas with Spicy Salsa Verde...
- German-style oven chips
- Oven baked onion rings
- Oven-dried tomatoes
- Oven-fried potatoes
- Shredded Tex-Mex Salad with Creamy....
- Pineapple and avocado salsa
- Roast Tomato and Chilli Salsa