1) Preheat oven to 190 degrees C/Gas 5. Lightly spray a baking tray with olive oil.
2) Combine the crackers and corn cereal crumbs, sesame seeds, cayenne, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Reserve.
3) In a large bowl, combine egg whites, yoghurt, Dijon mustard, and salt. Add the chicken pieces and coat thoroughly with the yogurt mixture.
4) One at a time, dip the chicken pieces in the cracker mixture, packing crumbs onto chicken. Arrange the chicken on a baking tray and spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray.
5) Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife.