1. Combine the barbecue sauce, peach preserves, garlic and hot sauce to taste in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until nice and hot, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
3. Drizzle some olive oil on 2 rimmed baking sheets and place the chicken thighs skin-side down. Roast for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, brush some sauce all over the thighs, then use a spatula to flip them over, being careful not to tear the skin.
4. Brush the tops with more sauce and return to the oven for 7 minutes more. Remove from the oven, brush on more sauce, and return to the oven for another 7 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, brush on more sauce, and increase the oven temperature to 220°C.
6. Continue roasting the chicken thighs until the sauce is starting to brown around the edges and the thighs are totally cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes more. Remove from the oven and let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. Delicious!