Made this? How was it?
- 225g purple Peruvian potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 225g red bliss potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 225g small new potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 8 small garlic cloves
- 2 large shallots, peeled and quartered
- Rosemary or thyme sprigs
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
How to make Oven-roasted potatoes
1. Heat the oven to 190C/Gas 5.
2. Cut the Peruvian potatoes in half or in quarters, about the same size as the small new potatoes. Do the same for the red bliss potatoes. Place all potatoes, garlic cloves, shallot quarters and rosemary sprigs on a baking sheet. Season well with salt and pepper and drizzle oil on top. Toss all to combine and coat in oil.
3. Place the potatoes in the oven and roast for about 30 to 40 minutes, shaking the baking sheet occasionally, until the potatoes are nicely browned and fork tender and the garlic cloves and shallots are caramelized.
4. Remove rosemary sprigs and serve immediately.
- Oven-roasted turkey breast with lee...
- Oven-Roasted Fruit
- Sweet potato oven chips with avocad...
- Oven-Roasted Chicken Wings
- Cracked potatoes
- Oven roasted broccoli
- Beetroot and chicory salad with gar...
- Oven baked onion rings
- Oven-fried potatoes
- Thanksgiving Oven-Roasted Vegetable...
- Oven roasted cauliflower with turme...
- Golden crushed potatoes