1. Finely dice the bacon and place into a cold pan. As the pan heats up the fat will start to render out so there is no need to add oil. As the bacon fries, mix regularly.
2. Once crispy, add about 60ml of whiskey. Be careful as it will flame. Cook until the whiskey has evaporated.
3. Slice the finger limes length-ways and remove flesh. Place six oysters whole onto a hot char-grill. Cook for 5mins. Whilst the oysters are cooking, shuck the other six.
4. Take the oysters off the grill and take the top shell off. Lay some seaweed on a tray. Randomly place the cooked and raw oysters on the seaweed. Put a teaspoon of bacon in the cooked oysters and a few drops of whiskey.
5. Place ½ a teaspoon of finger lime on the raw oysters. Serve.