1. Cook the noodles just like it says on the pack then drain.
2. Heat a tablespoon of the oil in a large heavy based frying pan or work, then add the beaten eggs, swirl it all around in the pan to cook a thin omelette, then pop it on to a plate.
3. Add the remaining oil to the pan, add in the stir fry veg and fry for a few minutes.
4. Then add the noodles and the Thai curry paste and stir everything together.
5. Add the omelette, mix together and serve.
6. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food