1. Score the duck skin in a diamond pattern.
2. Season the underside of the breast with salt, cumin and pepper.
3. Heat a frying pan and fry the duck breasts skin side down very slowly until the fat has cooked out of the skin , keep draining the fat off, and keep it to roast potatoes.
4. When the skin is crisp and golden turn the breast over and sear the underside. Fry for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove from the pan and let them rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
For the sauce:
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the ginger and gently fry for 30 seconds while stirring.
2. Stir in the garlic, honey, soy sauce, sugar and cook stirring for 1 minutes.
3. Add orange juice and star anise and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Once the sauce looks syrupy stir in the orange zest and sesame oil, remove from the heat.
5. Slice the breast and arrange onto a plate, spoon over the sauce. Serve with Noodles and steam-fried greens.