1) Place two red peppers over an open flame barbecue and allow to roast until charred. Wrap in cling film and allow to sit for 10 minutes, then scrape the charred skin off the peppers.
2) Gather the cumin, coriander and caraway in a small frying pan and toast over low heat until fragrant. Cool and then grind to a powder in a spice mill or a clean coffee grinder.
3) Put the peppers into a food processor along with the spices, garlic, chillies, salt, 45ml of olive oil and the lemon juice, and pulse to puree.
4) Sprinkle 3 tbsp olive oil over the lamb chops on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Put the chops on a griddle pan preheated over medium-high heat. Cook for 8 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Keep warm until ready to serve.
For the bulgar wheat salad: 1) Toast the bulgar wheat in a dry pan over a medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Add in the juice of 1/2 lemon.
2) Place the bulgar wheat in a medium bowl and pour in the boiling water. Stir in 1/2 tsp salt. Cover with a piece of cling film, and allow to stand until the bulgar has absorbed all the liquid and is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, combine the figs, honey, 1 tsp lemon juice and 60ml hot water and cover with cling film. Allow to sit for 10 to 20 minutes.
4) Fluff the bulgar wheat and stir in the strained figs and the smoked almonds. Add the chopped spring onions, coriander leaves, parsley, mint and olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice, to taste. Stir to combine.
5) Serve the chops with the bulgar wheat salad and garnished with coriander, with the harissa sauce on the side.