1) Over open flame, place 2 red peppers. Allow to roast until charred. Wrap in clingfilm and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Scrape charred skin off peppers.
2) Gather the cumin, coriander seeds and caraway in a small skillet and toast over low heat until fragrant. Then grind to a powder in spice mill or a clean coffee grinder. Put the peppers into a food processor along with the spices, garlic, chillies, salt, olive oil, and lemon juice and pulse to puree.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over lamb cutlets on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Put cutlets on grill pan preheated over medium-high heat. Cook for 8 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve the cutlets with the harissa and the Bulgur wheat salad. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
For the bulgur wheat salad:
1) Toast bulgur in dry pan over medium-low heat for 5 minutes and add in the juice of 1/2 lemon. In medium bowl, pour the boiling water over the bulgur. Stir in 1/2 tsp salt. Cover with a piece of clingfilm, and let stand until the bulgur has absorbed all of the liquid and is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. In small bowl, combine figs, honey, 1 tsp lemon juice and 60ml hot water and cover with clingfilm. Allow to sit for 10 to 20 minutes.
2) Fluff bulgur and stir strained figs and almonds. Add chopped spring onions, coriander, parsley, mint and olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice, to taste. Stir to combine.