Made this? How was it?
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g salmon fillet, skinned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g cooked spaghettini
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 6 sunblush tomatoes, roughly
- 5 baby mozzarella balls
- Dash vinegar
How to make Pan fried salmon with spaghettini pesto
1) Heat the oil and add the seasoned salmon fillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
2) Meanwhile, mix the warm spaghettini with the pesto and parsley.
3) Arrange the sunblush tomatoes and the mozzarella in a bowl and add a dash of vinegar. Top with the warmed pasta and then the cooked salmon.
- Wensleydale fillet of beef on roast...
- Sausage burger with spicy onion rin...
- Solomo kleftiko
- French toast with caramelised apple...
- Smoked haddock fishcake with tomato...
- Steak with bearnaise
- Basic crepes
- New York steak teppanyaki
- Pork Milanese with warm autumn sala...
- Vietnamese 'shaking beef' sandwich....
- Boneless pork chop with red wine cr...
- Ultimate prawn-crayfish-crab croque...