1. To make the breadcrumbs, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic. Cook until the garlic just starts to colour and then add in the breadcrumbs and lemon zest. Remove from the heat.
2. Melt the butter and add the pollock fillets. Cook for 2 minutes a side. Add the leeks half way through.
3. At the same time, fry the chorizo slices in 1 tbsp hot oil for 1-2 minutes, reserve the oil.
4. Reheat the breadcrumbs if they have cooled and then stir in the chopped parsley.
5. Serve the pollock fillets with a spoonful of breadcrumbs, baby leeks, chorizo, a drizzle of chorizo oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.