1. For the Gorgonzola butter, add the butter and Gorgonzola to a medium bowl and mash together with a fork until both are fully incorporated. Add the thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt, crushed red pepper and black pepper and mix well.
2. Dollop the butter mixture onto a large piece of parchment paper to form a log. Bring the top and bottom of the parchment ends together and fold down. Tighten and slightly roll to form a log with the butter, then twist each end. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. (The butter can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 week, or frozen for 2 to 3 months.)
3. For the rib eyes, mix the paprika, poblano chilli powder, onion powder, garlic powder, coriander, salt, brown sugar, coffee and cayenne in a small bowl until well combined. Rub the spice mixture onto both sides of the rib eyes and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 260°C.
5. Place a cast-iron skillet on high heat. Drizzle a little bit of grapeseed oil into the skillet. Sear the rib eyes on each side for 1 minute. Do not touch. After the second flip, place the skillet in the hot oven. For medium-rare steaks, cook for 3 minutes, then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes. (If you want medium steaks, cook in the oven for 5 minutes on each side. For medium-well steaks, cook in the oven for 7 minutes on each side.) Transfer the steaks to a cutting board, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Do NOT rush this part.
6. Carve the meat off the bone, then cut the meat into slices. Top with some of the Gorgonzola butter and serve.