1) Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
2) Season both sides of the sea bass fillets with salt, pepper and garlic and herb seasoning. Add the bass fillets to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
3) Add the vermouth and cook for another minute, to allow the alcohol to cook off.
4) Add the tomatoes and the olives and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the fish is fork-tender.
5) Reheat the rice with the oregano in a medium saucepan (adding a little water if necessary) or in the microwave. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve the sea bass and sauce over the rice.