1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2) Place the flour in a shallow dish and pour the beaten eggs into a separate shallow dish. Combine the panko crumbs and Parmesan in a third shallow dish.
3) Season both sides of each piece of chicken with salt and pepper and then dip first in flour, then in the egg and then in the panko crumb mixture.
4) Transfer the chicken pieces to the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
5) While the chicken is cooking, in a small saucepan combine the tomato sauce, wasabi paste, sugar, chilli powder, and cumin. Set the pan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer, cook for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and reserve 160ml of the sauce.
6) Serve 4 of the chicken breasts with the tomato sauce spooned over the top. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Use the remaining chicken pieces and the reserved sauce for calzone.