Made this? How was it?
For the chicken:
- Cooking spray
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 150g each
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g panko crumbs or unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 100g Parmesan
For the spicy tomato sauce:
- 500ml tinned or jarred tomato sauce
- 2 tsps wasabi paste
- 2 tsps sugar
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves,
How to make Panko Parmesan crusted chicken with wasabi tomato sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2) Place the flour in a shallow dish and pour the beaten eggs into a separate shallow dish. Combine the panko crumbs and Parmesan in a third shallow dish.
3) Season both sides of each piece of chicken with salt and pepper and then dip first in flour, then in the egg and then in the panko crumb mixture.
4) Transfer the chicken pieces to the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
5) While the chicken is cooking, in a small saucepan combine the tomato sauce, wasabi paste, sugar, chilli powder, and cumin. Set the pan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer, cook for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and reserve 160ml of the sauce.
6) Serve 4 of the chicken breasts with the tomato sauce spooned over the top. Garnish with coriander leaves. Use the remaining chicken pieces and the reserved sauce for calzone.
- Bavette steak with sauteed edamame....
- Chicken in Parmesan chive cream sau...
- Baked Ricotta Bowls with Chicken an...
- Chicken with orange-sage sauce with...
- Roasted chicken with goat cheese-ma...
- Roasted chicken with goat's cheese-...
- Roasted chicken with smokey orange....
- Chicken with buffalo sauce and blue...
- Chicken rollatini with ditalini
- Roasted miso salmon with lemon and....
- Sweet-n-sour turkey meatballs
- Sage pesto crusted turkey fillet