1) Place the milk in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine on top. Allow to stand for 3 to 5 minutes to soften the gelatine.
2) Pour the milk mixture into a heavy saucepan and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes until the gelatine dissolves, being careful not to let the milk boil.
3) Add the cream, honey, sugar and salt. Stir for about 5 to 7 minutes, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Remove from the heat and pour the mixture into 6 heatproof glasses so that they are half full. Cool and then refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours.
5) Spoon the berries on top of the panna cotta and serve.