1) Place the cream, vanilla bean, and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat.
2) Remove the vanilla bean and split lengthwise. Scrape the vanilla beans into the cream.
3) Squeeze the gelatine leaves to remove any excess water, then add them to the pan, stirring constantly about 30 seconds, or until the gelatine is melted.
4) Drizzle about 2 teaspoons honey into the bottom of 6 (115g) molds. Ladle the cream mixture into each. Refrigerate for several hours, until thoroughly chilled.
5) To remove from the mold: Dip the bottom of the mold into a pot of hot water to loosen the panna cotta. Slide a knife around the edge, then carefully turn over onto a serving plate. Drizzle with the remaining honey and garnish with hazelnuts, if desired.