1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Place the bread cubes on a baking tray and toast in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
3) Combine the bread cubes with the tomatoes, shallots and capers in a bowl and allow to stand for about 5 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, combine the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, and whisk. Add the dressing to the bowl.
5) Add the feta and sliced basil and lightly toss with a wooden spoon.
Arrange the panzanella on a serving dish, garnish with basil leaves and serve.