1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Spray the bottom of each piece of baking paper with nonstick baking spray. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place one fillet on the right side of each piece of paper.
3) Combine the julienne vegetables and toss together. Season with salt, pepper, and 30ml of the soy sauce.
4) Place an even amount of black beans and julienne vegetables on top of each fillet. Top each with 2 pats of the chilled butter. Drizzle some white wine and the remaining soy sauce over and around the fish. Sprinkle with ginger.
5) Starting with the point of the paper heart, roll and crimp the edges until the fillets are totally encased and sealed in the half-heart shape. Place the packages on a baking tray.
6) Place the tray in the centre of the oven without a shelf above it. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the baking paper has puffed and is light brown.
7) Remove the packages from the oven and transfer to oval platters for serving.