2) Place a baking sheet in oven to keep cooked cutlets crisp.
3) Butterfly the chicken breast pieces across the breast but not all the way through, open the meat up and set into a plastic food storage bag or 2 pieces greaseproof paper. Gently pound out each piece into very thin, large cutlets. Pile cutlets on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
4) Arrange a station for breading: flour, 2 beaten eggs, bread crumbs mixed with paprika, parsley and the zest of a lemon. Heat just enough oil to coat the bottom of a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
5) Bread 2 cutlets in flour, then egg, then bread crumb mixture and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, transfer to oven, add a bit more oil, if necessary, and repeat. Keep the cooked cutlets hot in the warm oven. Wipe pan clean, add 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil heat then add roasted red capsicums, season with salt and pepper and wilt them 4 to 5 minutes.
6) While cutlets are in oven and peppers are cooking up, heat 15g of butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 4 eggs and fry to desired doneness, season with salt and pepper.
7) Arrange some lettuce on each dinner plate, top with 1 cutlet, and some of the lemon juice over top. Arrange some roasted red capsicum strips, 2 anchovy fillets, 1 tablespoon capers and a fried egg, sunny-side up or over easy on top of the cutlets. Serve with lemon wedges.