For this recipe, you will need a Kenwood food processor.
1. To make the dough: add the fl our, yeast and sugar to the bowl. Attach the dough hook and knead on a low speed slowly adding the water. Knead well for a few minutes then add the salt.
2. Turn the speed up to medium, add the oil and knead for 10 minutes.
3. Put in a large bowl and cover with a damp cloth. Leave to rise for 2 hours, then knock the air out of the dough. Leave to rise for a further 2 hours, then cover with oiled clear film and put in the fridge for up to 20 hours.
4. Remove the dough from the fridge and divide into four balls and roll out thinly.
5. Preheat the oven to 250°C.
6. Spread tomato purée over the base allowing a 2cm gap around the edge, sprinkle over the cheese and give it a twist of salt and pepper.
7. Sprinkle over the capers and half the Parmesan and cook directly on the oven shelf for 12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and the crust golden.
8. Remove from the oven and lay over the Parma ham and rocket leaves. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Kenwood