1. Preheat the oven to 220°C, Gas Mark 7. Line two large baking trays with baking paper and grease.
2. Toss the cheese and seeds together into a small bowl. Sit a 9cm ring or cookie cutter on one of the baking trays and sprinkle a small handful of the cheese mixture into it, in a thin layer.
3. Carefully lift the ring off to reveal a neat-edged disc of Parmesan and lay a lollipop stick on top, with the tip of the stick touching the middle of the disc.
4. Repeat with the remaining cheese and sticks to make 10 in total (leaving about 3cm spaces between them to allow for any spreading during cooking).
5. You should have a little Parmesan left over, so use it to cover up the part of the lollipop stick resting on the disc.
6. Bake in the over for 5 minutes, swapping to a different shelf halfway through. The cheese should be lightly golden and bubbling.
7. Remove from the oven and slide the paper off the baking trays and onto a rack to help speed up cooling. Leave to cool for 1-2 minutes until the lollipops have become crisp.
8. Very carefully remove each one with a palette knife. Serve these stuck upright into a box with holes in the top.
Recipe courtesy of Lorraine Pascale, Baking Made Easy HarperCollins, 2012 (£20) Photography courtesy of Myles New