1) Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a wooden rolling pin until they are 1/2cm thick.
2) Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. In a second dish, combine the beaten eggs with 1 tablespoon of water. On a third dish, mix the bread crumbs and 40g of the grated parmesan.
3) Coat the chicken breasts on both sides with the flour mixture, then dip both sides into the egg mixture and dredge both sides in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing lightly.
4) Heat 15g of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan and cook 2 or 3 chicken breasts on a medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Add more butter and oil and cook the remaining chicken breasts.
5) For the lemon vinaigrette, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
6) Toss the salad greens with the lemon vinaigrette. Place a mound of salad on each hot chicken breast. Serve with extra grated parmesan.