2) In a large bowl combine the Parmesan, paprika and freshly ground black pepper.
3) Dot the Parmesan mixture in 2 tbsp portions over the baking tray, 5cms apart. Place the tray in the preheated oven and cook until the cheese melts.
4) Remove from the oven and when the cheese is cool enough to handle but still soft enough to mould, form the crisps into small taco type shells. Set aside to cool.
5) In a small saute pan cook the pancetta until crispy, remove and allow to cool. When cool, crumble it with your hands.
6) Place the tomatoes, basil, salt, freshly ground black pepper and olive oil in a small bowl. Toss gently to combine.
7) Add the tomato salsa mixture to the Parmesan crisps, top with crumbled pancetta and serve.